Green Street’s Advisory group provides customized solutions for operators and investors to enhance their decision-making process. The group’s independence, coupled with its deep knowledge built from a strong history analyzing capital markets and real estate across property sectors, provides clients with tailored solutions that address their specific needs.
Recently, the Advisory Group has been working closely with retailers and real estate investors who have strategic questions about retail trends and the trajectory of retail property performance. The group advises companies and investors using a unique approach to answer the following questions:
- What does retailer and brand exposure look like across specific retail assets?
- What is each retail asset worth in a portfolio?
- What are B malls really worth?
- What is the competitive position of a mall within the market?
- Which CMBS mall loans are excessively risky?
- Which distressed mall loans are potentially undervalued?
- What are monetization considerations for retailer-owned assets?