Gaming REITs are structured much like triple-net (NNN) REITs and constitute a relatively new property sector. Discounted valuations relative to NNN REITs are the result of investors still assessing the “real” risks versus the “perceived” risks in the gaming REIT space. The three US-listed gaming REITs engaged Green Street’s Advisory & Consulting Group to produce a primer intended to educate the market and facilitate a dialogue on the merits of the gaming REIT sector.
Download the primer to learn:
- The genesis of gaming REITs and underlying industry fundamentals
- The types of gaming assets, their scale, attributes, and investment potential
- The effect of license, legislation, and taxation in the space
- The attributes of different strategies employed by the public companies
- The current public/private valuation spreads relative to NNN and other sectors